Super Mass is a high calorie formula with a balanced nutritional profile designed for maximum results. Top Athlete’s Super Mass is an advanced weight gainer which is a combination of Whey Protein Concentrate, Micellar Casein, Whey Protein Hydrolysate, Dextrose Monohydrate, and Maltodextrin. It is the perfect mix to prevent muscle loss and to add those important calories and aminos to fuel your workouts.
- 38g of carbohydrates and 32g of protein per 80g Serve.
- Fast-Acting Carb-Complex to Promote Muscle Glycogen and Protein Synthesis.
- Formulated to Support Accelerated Post Workout Recovery and Lean Muscle Gains.
- Purest Source of Protein from 100% Pure Whey.
- No Aspartame, No Added Sugar.
- No Cheap Fillers, Oils, Salt, Artificial Colours or Flavours.
- Clean Formulation to Maximize Purity – Everything You Need, Nothing That You Don’t! GUARANTEED!
Mix 80 grams (2 level scoops) with 250 ml water, milk, or beverage of your choice. To vary the intensity of flavour and thickness, adjust the amount of water or milk. To increase carb-intake, increase the number of scoops. Recommended daily consumption: 2-3 serves.
Top Athlete Super Mass Xtreme consumed first thing in the morning can help return your body to an anabolic state from the overnight fast during sleep.
Top Athlete Super Mass Xtreme has been formulated to support accelerated post workout recovery and lean muscle gains. Consume straight after exercise to replenish muscle glycogen, promote protein synthesis, and reduce protein degradation.
Top Athlete Super Mass Xtreme is ideal between meals to maintain an anabolic state and add the carbohydrates you need to grow.
Top Athlete Super Mass Xtreme is suitable at night before bed to help maintain an anabolic state during sleep as your body rests and repairs.
Whey Protein Concentrate, Micellar Casein, hydrolysed Whey Protein Isolate, emulsifier (soy lecithin), Maltodextrin, Dextrose Monohydrate, Waxy Maize, Cocoa, flavouring, sweetener (sucralose)
- Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC) is a medium digesting and absorption protein with an excellent muscle building amino acid profile. Whey Protein Concentrate is a rich source of protein and branched chain amino acids. It contains a high concentration of protein which is low in fat and carbohydrates. It also contains high levels of immune and health enhancing protein fractions making it ideal to support muscle growth and the metabolism of hard trainers.
- Maltodextrin carbs are multiple chained carbohydrate, which is absorbed very rapidly. Maltodextrin contains “glucose polymers”, linked sugar compounds that are easier for the body to assimilate and use. Glucose polymers are metabolized at a slow, steady rate that can help to sustain energy levels during endurance-oriented workouts and/or athletic events and support weight gain. Maltodextrin contains no protein, fat or fibre and is a convenient source of energy and glycogen replenishment for active individuals. Maltodextrin can be used to assist energy during exercise as well as raising the insulin response.
- Whey Hydrolysate undertakes higher processing than either whey isolate or concentrate. Whey protein hydrolysate is predigested, meaning the long chains of amino acids typically found in isolates and concentrates are broken down into single amino acids. This is similar to what happens in our own bodies during digestion. Because whey hydrolysate is predigested, it’s thought to result in faster
absorption and release of amino acids into the blood stream, which may lead to slightly greater muscle protein synthesis when ingested after exercise.